Tuesday 10 June 2014

Etsy Treasury List: Summer Sippin'


In my previous blog post I gave you all a recipe for the perfect summery pink lemonade. Sticking to the same theme, today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite Etsy finds to serve as the perfect accompaniment to your tasty summer drinks!

For those of you who are asking Etsy, who? I can only assume that you've been unlucky enough to be living in a cave these past few years. If you're into beautifully unique handmade and vintage goods, Etsy is your new best friend. Go and introduce yourself and get involved here. 


As I write this there is currently a very dreary and grey looking sky outside... If I keep writing summer-related posts will the sun finally make an appearance in Ireland?


Milk Bottles, Vases, Glass V...
$24

75 Striped Paper Straws - Le...
$12

Drink Labels Chalkboard~ Dri...
$6

Colorful Chevron Drink Coast...
$7

Mason Jar Chalkboard Labels ...
$38

Printable lemon drink tag - ...
$8

Mason Jar Lanterns Jars and ...
$45

Vintage 50 X 68 Yellow Strip...
$30

Milk Vases , Drinking, Vinta...
$72

Rustic wood serving tray win...
$29

Yellow Stripe Paper Straws -...
$3

When Life Gives You Lemons, ...
$20

Citrus Tablecloth Weights Se...
$28

Rustic Bar Cart Trolley Stor...
$828

16 oz. Mason Jar Tumbler - T...
$13.95

Wood slices 25 - 2.5" ...
$14.95
Powered By Handmadeology

No comments:

Post a Comment