Monday 10 February 2014

Heads up


Sebastian shampoos and conditioners are by far my favourite 'professional' haircare products. In fact, they're the only high-end products that persuade me to ditch the cheap Tesco shampoo purchase and fork out a few extra quid for something better. They're just that. Better.

Online and in salons, a 250ml bottle will usually set you back at least €14, meaning that a litre size should cost you €56. Maybe very kind on your hair, but not so much on your bank balance. Well, TK Maxx are currently selling the 1 litre bottles for €26. Yes, you heard me right. That makes it about €6.50 per 250ml of product. Bargain!


If you're on the lookout for new haircare products, I'd highly recommend trying these out. The 'trilliance' range in particular is really fantastic.


Photo: my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment